We are building Momentum! Thank you for your interest in supporting a more member-driven San Francisco Bicycle Coalition. From the nadir of almost losing the right of members to vote for the Board of Directors (in 2015), we have moved to a well-contested 2019 election and 13% of members voting. See results of the election here: SFBC Board of Directors election
Join in the fun to plan and execute actions to make our City even better for bicycling.
Everyone is welcome to join us at our next SFBC Momentum meeting. Please bring ideas and snacks to share (because it’s Fat Tuesday, French pastries would of course be welcome). You may bring your bike inside the meeting room.
Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm, Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Place: Park Police Station Community Room, 1899 Waller St, 94117
2. Determine priorities for 2019
4. Whether or how to change our logo
5. Understanding RCV results from the SFBC board election
6. Lessons learned from the board election
7. Update on member-driven initiatives
8. Open discussion/new ideas
9. Set 2019 meeting calendar
10. Next steps
Hope to see you there!
Your friends at SFBC Momentum